View featured media of interviews I’ve been in.
Women in Localization: Words Matter: Inclusive Language in Global Markets – October 28, 2020
Language is powerful. Inclusive language encourages diversity of culture, thought and opinion How language is used, especially by Industries, governments and education systems, can deeply affect people’s understanding of subject matters and of others.
Content creators and communicators can help by proactively writing inclusively and avoiding past pitfalls or habits that may unintentionally lead to marginalization, offense, misrepresentation, or the perpetuation of stereotypes.
Join us virtually for an interactive panel on Oct 28, 12:30p – 1:30p PDT to learn more about inclusive language and how companies addresses globalization challenges.
Get to know our panelists representing industry, education and academia:
- Robyn Chmelyk – Associate Designer – SurveyMonkey
- Tina Eskridge – Sr. Director of Marketing – Microsoft Corporation
- Stephanie Hermesmeier – Senior Localization Linguist – Infor
- Max Troyer – Professor and Translation and Localization Program Management Chair – MIIS
Memsource: The Evolution of Localization – September 15, 2020
This event will take a deep look into the role of technology in the present and future of the translation industry:
- How will one of the most notable transactions in the localization technology space shape the industry?
- What is key for localization teams to keep up with the fast-developing world and how has it changed in the last decade?
- How do we understand machine translation today and what will be its role in the future?